A. Prototype Manufacturing Facility
The objective is the development and manufacture of components and elements of hydrogen and fuel cell systems, as well as assembly of test benches and support structures of systems.
- 3D milling CNC machine: capable of machining components in three dimensions and different materials: stainless steel, graphite, resins, etc.
- Metal and tube forming processes: cutting and bending metal sheets up to 5mm.
- Metrology: 3D measuring machine y measurement tools.
- Divisor 4th and 5th axis.
- Centralized extraction to work with graphite and materials with abrasive swarf.
- Large work table.
- Automated measurement tool system.
- Stainless sheet metal cutting up to 5 mm.
- Table of 2000 mm.
Hydraulic press brake
- Bending stainless sheet up to 5 mm.
- Table of 1400 mm.
Punching machine (Polivalent)
- Cutting tubes and rods of different sections.
- Several cutting and bending tools.
3D Measuring machine
- Wide table of measuring.
- Head Renishaw TP8.
- Fine adjustment for scanning of difficult geometries.
- 3D Software Aberlink.
- Conventional lathe.
- Distance between points 1000.
- Bench diameter 360.
- Bending machine.
- Press machine.
- Welding MIG/MAG/TIG.
- Resistance welding (points).
- Band saw horizontal.
- Band saw vertical.
- Measuring tools.
Manufacturing of components of hydrogen and fuel cell systems
- Bipolar plates.
- Current collectors.
- Metal structures.
Assembly of test benches and support structures
The facility has the qualified personnel and technical resources needed to carry out the assembly of test benches with the desired requirements. Commissioning tests and adaptations of test benches are also performed in the facility.