- Project Title: SOFCMETAL
- Keywords: SOFC, home appliance, high temperature, stack, CHP.
– Main Researcher: Mr. Daniel Esteban Bechtold – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Call for grant aid from the Singular and Strategic Projects Subprogram of 2009, approved by order CIN/1657/2009.
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Science and Innovation.
- File Number: PSE-120000-2009-7.
- Project Aim: The project’s objective is to optimize the technology of cogeneration demonstrators (electricity and heat), based on Spanish developed solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), and its validation in real applications; it will serve as a launching pad for the introduction of this technology into the market in the medium/long term. It will contribute to the implementation of alternative energy production systems that allow an abatement of greenhouse gases emissions and a fossil fuels consumption reduction. To reach this goal, this project will combine the efforts of different types of stakeholders as companies, technology centers and public research institutes, to create the appropriate synergies leading to the fulfillment of the project’s goals.
- Period Time: 2008 – 2011.
- Partners: Copreci, Fagor, Metallied Power Solutions, Ikerlan, ICMA – CSIC, ULL, Ames, Iberdrola, Ceit, Cidetec, UPV – EHU, CNH2.
- Funding received (CNH2): 69.900 €.
Co-Funded Project by: