- Project Title: “Sistemas Inteligentes Estabilizadores de Red (SINTER).”
- Keywords: Smart grid, control, RES, hydrogen storage.
– Main Researcher: Mr. Carlos Merino Rodríguez – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Subprogram Singular and Strategic Project of the National Public-Private Cooperation Program for the extraordinary call in 2009 in Energy Area, approved by Order PRE/756/2008; Plan E 2009.
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Science and Innovation.
- File Number: PEN-120000-2009-14.
- Project Aim: The SINTER project are integrated systems of renewable energy sources (photovoltaic and wind generators) and hydrogen-generating devices used to stabilize weak or saturated power grids and make renewable energy sources available to stabilize power supply even in small isolated grids. These systems have the mission of guaranteeing the quality and security of the electrical supply. Moreover they have to be able to work isolated to provide power supply to a small group of customers, industries or rural area.
- Partners: Inycom, Fundación CIRCE, Fundación Hidrógeno Aragón, ADES, Ciemat – Ceder, CNH2.
- Period Time: 2009 – 2010.
- Public funding (CNH2): 387.200 €.
- “Analysis of the Behaviour of a Simulated Off-grid System Fed by Renewable Energy and Hydrogen”. R. Ben – Mohatar, J.J. Pérez – Delgado, G.M. Rodado, B. Ruíz, M. Sánchez – Molina. Hyceltec 2011. Zaragoza (España), Junio 2011.
- “Experimentation of a system based on hydrogen and renewable energy to supply energy to anoff-grid installation”. R. Ben – Mohatar, J.J. Pérez – Delgado, G.M. Rodado, B. Ruíz, M. Sánchez – Molina. Hyceltec 2011. Zaragoza (España), Junio 2011.
Co-Funded Project by: