- Project Title: “Hydrogen Systems Integration into Generation Microgrids through Renewable Sources (IRHIS)”.
- Keywords: Microgrids, hybrid energy storage systems, energy management system.
– Main Researcher: Ms. Gema Alcalde Ranz – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: email@example.com
- Call: Subprogram INNPACTO, 2011 Call. Instrumental Action Lines and System Internationalization of the National Research, Development and Innovation Plan 2008 – 2011.
- Funding Agency: Ministry of Science and Innovation.
- File Number: IPT-2011-1182-920000.
- Project Aim: To develop an efficient and competitive national technology for the integration of hydrogen systems in generation microgrids using renewable sources whose function is to obtain a sustainable electric energy generation with national developments, assuring the energy supply, improving the technologies used in developments and reducing the production costs.
- Period Time: 2011.
- Partners: Ingeteam Energy (coordinador), Acciona Energía, Cegasa, CIDETEK-IK4, CNH2.
- Funding received (CNH2): 45.500 €.
- “Optimal Economic Dispatch for Renewable Energy Microgrids with Hybrid Storage using Model Predictive Control”. F. García-Torres. 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2013). Viena (Austria), Noviembre 2013.
Co-Funded Project by: