Ficha de Proyecto
- Project Title: “Desarrollo de un aplicación APP para Android que simule el comportamiento y funcionamiento de un vehículo de pila de combustible (Hy2Travel)”
- Keywords: Android App, speedometer utility, GPS, FCEV , Virtual HRS, hydrogen, fuel cell, sustainable mobility, dissemination.
– Main Researcher: Mr. Carlos Merino Rodríguez – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Agency: Centro Nacional del Hidrógeno (CNH2).
- Project Aim: The main objective is to develop an app for Android that simulates the performance and operation of a fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV). As a result, a fuel cell electric vehicle simulation application will be available for promotion and dissemination of the CNH2. Hy2Travel, which is a speedometer utility, allows us to emulate a hydrogen passenger car consumption and energy flow of fuel cell, battery and electric motor, using as inputs the real values of your vehicle. The App uses your GPS information to keep track of speed and acceleration and translate them, in real time in the hydrogen vehicle case. While you are driving your vehicle you can use Hy2travel App, checking how much hydrogen would be required and cost of the trip in the case you would have been driving a hydrogen vehicle. A virtual HRS (Hydrogen Refilling Station) is included in the App, showing the time and price required that you would need if you would decide to refill the vehicle’s tank of hydrogen.
- Period Time: 2017
- Achievements (CNH2):
Android App ‘Hy2Travel’:
You can download at Google Play:
Co-Funded Project by::