Ficha de Proyecto
- Project Title: “UCCi2017”, “Dissemination of hydrogen and fuel cells technologies”. UCC+i-CNH2.
- Keywords: Scientific dissemination, hydrogen, fuel cells, workshops, society, demonstrations, R&D, interactive applications, augmented reality, fablab.
– Main Researcher: Ms. Gema Rodado Nieto – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús López Peña – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Call for aid for the boost of scientific culture, technological and innovation 2016.
- Funding Agency: Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology – Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness.
- File Number: FCT-16-11328.
- Project Aim: To bring the science and hydrogen and fuel cell technologies closer to the society through the development of activities both scientific dissemination with the public (workshops, educational itineraries, conferences or open days) and interactive activities and applications (dissemination web page, social networks, online animations, augmented reality) so that anyone from anywhere can know hydrogen technologies and the results of R&D that the CNH2 is taking place.
- Partners: Centro Nacional del Hidrógeno (CNH2)
- Period Time: 2017.
- Funding received (CNH2): 8000 €.
Co-Funded Project by: