Ficha de Proyecto
- Project Title: “Analyze of the feasibility of an innovative wind-powered system using a wingsail technology to produce energy (SHIPS 4 BLUE).”
- Keywords: Offshore wind energy, sustainable mobility, hydrogen, ships, viability, wingsail technology.
– Main Researcher: PhD. Carlos Fúnez Guerra – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Program I + C = + C 2016 to Support R & D Projects in Marine Renewable Energy Cooperation.
- Funding Agency: Cantabria Government by SODERCAN S.A.
- Administrative File: RM16-XX-017
- Project Aim: The objective is to analyze an innovative system for the generation of off-shore wind energy by a wingsail technology to produce energy and to study its economic and market prospects. As well as, the project will evaluate the technical viability of the use of the commercial electrolysis technology and its hydrogen storage systems in order to get an optimized solution on board the ship.
- Partners: Calvo Construcciones y Montaje S.L., Bound4Blue S.L., Fundación Instituto de Hidráulica Ambiental de Cantabria (FIHAC), Centro Nacional del Hidrógeno (CNH2).
- Period Time: 2017-2018.
- Funding received (CNH2): 90.031,72 €.
Co-Funded Project by: