Ficha de Proyecto
- Project Title: “Model Predictive Control of Reconfigurable Microgrids with hybrid and mobile energy storage (CONFIGURA)”.
- Keywords: Model predictive control, microgrids, networked control systems, storage area networks.
– Main Researcher: PhD. Félix García Torres – Email: email@example.com
– Coordinator: Mr. Jesús Martín Pérez – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Retos-Colaboración from National Programme for Research Aimed at the Challenges of Society under the 2013-2016 National Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation approved by order ECC/1780/2013.
- Funding Agency: Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness.
- Administrative File: DPI2016-78338-R.
- Project Aim: This Project deals with energy control in microgrids (a set of loads, generators and storage systems that can be managed in a coordinated way in order to operate isolated or connected to the main grid). The project will address several issues related to the connection between electric vehicles and microgrids, as well as the problems associated to the change in topology due to the switching on/off of any generator, storage unit or load. The project will develop several control strategies in the framework of Model Predictive Control (MPC), designed to manage in an efficient way the operation of these systems, addressing their reconfigurability both in one microgrid or a network of them. Control strategies will also consider operating criteria which include the degradation of storage systems, with the objective of increasing their lifetime.
- Partners: University of Seville, Centro Nacional del Hidrógeno (CNH2), INTA.
- Period Time: 2017-2020.
Co-Funded Project by: