The National Hydrogen Centre (CNH2) has actively participated in the 22nd edition of the World Hydrogen Energy Conference (WHEC) held on 17th-22nd June in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
Dr Carlos Fúnez Guerra and Dr Emilio Nieto Gallego have presented the following communications:
– VIABILITY ANALYSIS OF TRAINS HYDROGEN REFUELING STATIONS USING ELECTROLYZERS.
– VIABILITY ANALYSIS OF CENTRALIZED HYDROGEN AND CARBON DIOXIDE PRODUCTION BY LANDFILL BIOGAS.
– VIABILITY ANALYSIS OF UNDERGROUND MINING USING GREEN HYDROGEN AS A FUEL FOR THE MACHINERY.
– NATIONAL HYDROGEN CENTRE, A fresh air within the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells sector.
– Power-to-Hydrogen and Hydrogen-to-X: midterm appraisal of the IEA HIA Task 38 accomplishments.
– Techno-economic Potentials and Market Trends for Power-to-Hydrogen and Hydrogen-to-X based on a Collaborative and International Review.
More than 750 people from 51 different cities have participated in the WHEC congress. There have been 21 plenary sessions, 379 speakers, 192 external assistants, 45 exhibitors, 27 media, 33 visitors and a staff of 60 people to guarantee the correct development of the congress. The highest represented countries were Brazil with 314 representatives, 84 from Germany, 56 from China, 49 from Japan, 29 from EEUU, 24 from Canada, and 22 from France. Spain has had 9 representatives in this congress with very active participation. The next WHEC2020 congress will be held in Copenhagen between 22nd and 25th June 2020.